Our Social Progress sessions, seminars and workshops are designed to hit the spot and help you achieve your online networking goals.
Take a look at our events calendar to see what’s on. To coin a phrase from U2, if you still can’t find what you are looking for, drop us a line. We may deliver impromptu sessions if enough people get in touch!
Don’t forget we can also put together bespoke sessions for companies and we offer one to one training for individuals too.« Back to Events
Further information & booking - Get To Grips with Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
Friday 8 June 2012 09:30 to 12:30
Friday 15 June 2012 09:30 to 12:30
Friday 22 June 2012 09:30 to 12:30
Friday 29 June 2012 09:30 to 12:30
A hands on & practical series of FOUR workshops to help you understand and embed online social media into your business.
Is your business on Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn? Should you be and if so, which platforms are right for you?
Janet Bebb from Social Progress Ltd offers insight into some of the advantages and tips to grow your business online using these platforms – Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook.
Each Social Network has its own unique way of working and appeals to different audiences whether that’s Business to Business or Business to Customer.
This weekly practical course will give you the chance to try for yourself with help at hand all along the way.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to assist newly registered and intermediate users who would like to understand the potential of Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook Page and how these can help their business communicate effectively online, generate leads, gain new customers & sales.
- Social media strategy
- Basic principles of setting up Facebook Pages & a Twitter Account
- How to set up & optimise your LinkedIn Profile
- Changes to marketing – inbound versus outbound marketing
- Other popular social network sites – You Tube, Pinterest
- Purpose of online networks
- Developing your online presence
- How to effectively communicate & engage with new & existing customers
- Driving traffic
- Links to get you noticed
- The importance of blogging and status updates
- Measuring your impact
- Tools to help manage and track your activity
- Much more
PLEASE NOTE: Computers will be available for delegates to log in, complete practical live exercises update their Twitter Account, LinkedIn Profile & Facebook Page. This is a series of FOUR half day workshops. Please remember to bring your log in details – email & password.
- When: Friday 8 June 2012 – 09:30 to 12:30
Friday 15 June 2012 – 09:30 to 12:30
Friday 22 June 2012 – 09:30 to 12:30
Friday 29 June 2012 – 09:30 to 12:30
- Venue: GMB Training & Conference Centre, Clifton House, Clifton Road, Brighouse, HD6 1SL
- Full Cost: £360.00
To book follow this link - Get To Grips with Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook