Date(s) - 14/12/2018
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Bradford Chamber of Commerce
Every business these days can benefit from social media. They just need to understand which platforms can work for their business & how to develop a social media strategy to make it all come together. This workshop is the perfect introduction to Social Media for Business.
- Why social media matters to your business
- How to find the right channels
- Building a basic social media strategy & objectives
- Exploring social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GooglePlus, Instagram, Pinterest & many more
- How to communicate online with customers
- Social Media Branding
- How social media will benefit your business
- How each social media channel functions
- Which channels will work for your business & why
- Having a clear focus and social media strategy to work through
This workshop is being delivered by Janet Bebb from Social Progress.
Date and Time
Fri 14th November 2018
09:30 – 12:30 BST
AD:VENTURE is here to help make your business start up a success
Offering a tailored mix of practical advice, coaching, outcome focused events, academic support, incubation work space, finance brokerage, low rate loans and help to apply for our AD:VENTURE start up and growth grants, we will support ambitious new and young businesses to reach the peak of their growth potential.
The programme supports businesses with high growth ambitions, and is generally aimed at businesses who supply to other businesses (Business to Business sales)
ERDF Eligibility criteria does apply, and businesses in consumer retail, primary agriculture, nuclear decommissioning and education provision will not be eligible. If you are not sure, give us a call or email and we can clarify before you register.