Date(s) - 30/03/2016
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Social Progress Ltd
- Reaching a wider audience through Blogging
- Changes in marketing approaches
- Online marketing strategy
- Top tips on how to develop impactful blogs & posts
- Techniques for creating content
- Impactful Blog structures
- Measuring your impact
- Delegates will have a better understanding of how to optimise their online activity and increase engagement.
- Gain valuable insight from your clients through active two way participation
- Influence your markets, demonstrate your knowledge & expertise
- Show professional worth, give visibility, accessibility & credibility
- Engage with a new audience by building a presence online
- Engage with new and existing customers, develop those relationships, increase sales
- Build trust, be open and transparent as a business
- Become more proactive in sourcing new business and building relationships with prospects and customers
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual digital media tasks for each training delegate
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Workshops are for up to 12 delegates
- Thursday 19th November 2015 (9:30am – 12:30pm)
- Thursday 28th January 2016 (9:30am – 12:30pm)
- Tuesday 23rd February 2016 (9:30am – 12:30pm)
- Wednesday 30th March 2016 (9:30am – 12:30pm)
£65 per half day workshop (per delegate). Whether you’re looking to come to one or all of the workshops, you can pick ‘n’ mix to suit your requirements and budget.
Did you know that you may be eligible to come to the workshops for free? Actually, you might be able to get tailored social media training for free too! Ask Janet or Esther for more details and how to apply.
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place (please double-check dates and times).
Download the Full Programme of Social Media Training Workshops here: Workshop Schedule – Half Day Social Media Training Workshops 2016 – Full Programme – v1.2