Date(s) - 12/03/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This workshop shows you how to find, build and engage with the right audience for your business through social media. We cover strategy & planning, steps to encourage advocacy, defining your target audience, creating a content plan, advertising & evaluation of your content, improving organic reach and advertising.
- Discover how to develop trust and build a network around your business
- Why your business needs active audience participation
- Challenge your business to build your online presence through followers and customers
- Encourage your workforce to embrace your online presence
- Plan ahead and develop goals to increase a sustainable fan base
- Social engagement between your fans and you
- Examples of successful social media and brand advocacy programme campaigns
We will share examples of exemplary brand advocacy and there will be plenty of time to chat about what will work for your business and network with others in the room over coffee.
- Classroom learning
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Local venue
- Employer’s premises
- Minimum number of delegates: 6
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
View the Eligibility Requirements here!