Date(s) - 10/12/2019
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Social Progress Ltd
Have you tried advertising on Facebook and/or Instagram? Wondering how much to budget for each advert? What works and what is less successful?
Our chief trainer, Janet Bebb is one of only a small group of Facebook #SheMeansBusiness Accredited Trainers and as such we have information directly given to us by Facebook on what works in Facebook & Instagram Advertising. In this workshop we explore some of the ways you can set up and work through the different advertising options.
If you’re already set up on Facebook, this half day workshop will take you through the steps to set up and use Facebook and Instagram Advertising productively to reach your target audience as well as other tips, tricks and helpful hints to help you with your social media campaigns. You really don’t have to fork out a fortune to do social media advertising!
- Where to start with Facebook and Instagram Advertising
- The difference between boosting a post and targeted advertising
- How to build and structure adverts
- Do’s and don’ts to get the best results
- Selecting the right objectives
- Choosing and developing your targeted audiences
- Understanding ad accounts & pixel codes
- Budgets, demographics & placements
- Deciding on suitable graphics, videos and creative content
- Analysing and refining the results
- Understand the different advertising objectives for your business
- Developing specific audiences that lead to sales
- Maximising your advertising budget
- Use Facebook creative tools for creating impactful adverts
- Presentation by the trainer
- Practical & interactive live demonstrations
- Action plan to work through back in the workplace
- For up to 6 delegates
- Wednesday 8th May (1:30pm-4:30pm)
- Tuesday 27th August (1:30pm – 4:30pm)
- Tuesday 10th December (1:30pm – 4:30pm)
£65 + VAT per half day workshop (per delegate, per workshop).