Date(s) - 03/03/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Google My Business is a free tool that lets you manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps. That includes adding your business name, location, and hours; monitoring and replying to customer reviews; adding photos; learning where and how people are searching for you, and more. In this workshop we talk about the importance of setting up on Google My Business, how to fully complete your Google My Business profile and get found in search results from the content you add.
- Create a presence through your Google Knowledge Graph
- Optimise your Google My Business record
- Add Business Info – opening times, website link, images
- Why Google Reviews help your business
- Share the latest news, offers, events and other business updates
- How to deal with negative and fake reviews
- Add others to help manage your listing
We will be demonstrating our own Google My Business to show you what’s in your dashboard and how to access everything. Plus, as always, there will be plenty of time to chat about what will work for your business and network with others in the room over coffee.
- Classroom learning
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Local venue
- Employer’s premises
- Minimum number of delegates: 6
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
View the Eligibility Requirements here!