Date(s) - 12/12/2018
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Social Progress Ltd
Introducing our brand new “Mini Workshop” covering Google Plus for Business. Ta’dah! This 2 hour workshop covers when, where, what and how to use Google Plus effectively for your business.
- What is Google Plus
- Why should Google Plus be used and who should use them – is Google Plus relevant for your business?
- How to set up and use Google Plus correctly
- The importance of the right set up
- Market research – know more about competitors
- Optimization, so others can find & engage with you easily
- Manage your corporate reputation
- Interactive demonstrations and tasks
- Delegates will have a better understanding of how to optimise their online activity and increase engagement.
- Gain valuable insight from your clients through active two way participation
- Influence your markets, demonstrate your knowledge & expertise
- Show professional worth, give visibility, accessibility & credibility
- Engage with a new audience by building a presence online
- Engage with new and existing customers, develop those relationships, increase sales
- Build trust, be open and transparent as a business
- Become more proactive in sourcing new business and building relationships with prospects and customers
- Presentations by the trainer
- Interactive tasks with worksheet to complete and take away
- Navigation of Google Plus live within the session
- Wednesday 12th December (2:00m-4:00pm)
Download the Open Workshops Programme
Download the Social Media Training Workshops Programme here:
£65 VAT per half day workshop (per delegate, per workshop).
Bookings are closed for this event.