Date(s) - 01/01/1970
Social Progress Ltd
Do you feel you need to have a better understanding of how to create effective content for web, social media & blogging? In order to run a successful advertising or social media campaign you need to have relevant and engaging content to go with and underpin it. Without content, there will be no context or connection with the audience. This workshop will inspire you to plan in advance and give you ideas as to where and how you can generate content for your own social media campaigns, websites and blogs.
- What is content marketing and how has it changed?
- Key ingredients to written content for digital marketing
- Delegating other people within your team to help with developing content
- Reaching a wider audience through social media & web content
- Investigating good & bad websites
- Techniques for creating the perfect headline & the power of storytelling
- Impactful content structure
- Building credibility
- Writing styles
- Formats – text, graphics, images, photos, video content
- Tips to improve photos from your smartphone
- Social media tools & apps worth knowing about
- Delegates will have a better understanding of how to create effective content for web, social media & blogging
- How content affects search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Know what to include in copy to keep customers coming back for more
- Source content quickly, effectively & accurately
- Learn how to work with others to increase your online presence
- Bring your brand and unique personality into your business social media
- Creating content from scratch, remixing content and finding top apps to help with content
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Film clips on related topics
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- For up to 6 delegates
- Thursday 28th February (9:30am – 12:30pm)
- Tuesday 11th June (1:30pm-4:30pm)
- Wednesday 25th September (9:30am – 12:30pm)
£65 + VAT per half day workshop (per delegate, per workshop).
Bookings are closed for this event.