Date(s) - 12/03/2020
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Instagram inspires people to take action. 75% of people search share and shop on Instagram after being inspired by a post. If you’ve already switched to an Instagram business profile, are familiar with the business insights provided, are posting content regularly and connecting with potential customers via messenger and comments, then it’s time to step up your game and learn how to get business done on Instagram. Find out about stories, highlights, stickers, and Instagram TV.
This workshop contains slides directly from Facebook themselves, as Janet Bebb is one of only 25 Facebook Accredited #SheMeansBusiness Trainers. The workshop is aimed at businesses that are looking to discover the potential that Instagram can bring.
- Build solutions that work for your business
- Develop a strategy for sharing content through your feed, stories, IGTV and via your customers
- Inspire action and stand out from the crowd
- Set up your mobile shop window
- Advertise with Instagram
We will be taking your Instagram marketing to the next level. Ideal for business who have an online shop. There will be plenty of time to chat about what will work for your business and network with others in the room over coffee.
- Classroom learning
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Local venue
- Employer’s premises
- Minimum number of delegates: 6
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
View the Eligibility Requirements here!