Date(s) - 04/02/2020
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Learn how to use LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager to create adverts that can help you reach your customers on LinkedIn to drive awareness, consideration and conversion. This half day workshop will teach you everything you need to know about creating, executing and optimising ads in LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
We will be working through the key steps in creating the different types of adverts available via LinkedIn. There will also be plenty of time to chat about what will work for your business and network with others in the room over coffee.
- Why businesses use LinkedIn
- Identify the different types of adverts on LinkedIn
- Defining your key objectives
- Targeting relevant and quality audiences with a professional approach
- Customer journey and actions
- Getting started with LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Advertising budgets & bidding
- Best methods for creating effective and successful advertising campaigns
- How to track and analyse campaign performance
- Classroom learning
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Local venue
- Employer’s premises
- Minimum number of delegates: 6
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
View the Eligibility Requirements here!