Date(s) - 12/12/2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Social Progress Ltd
Introducing our brand new “Mini Workshop” for Pinterest and Instagram for Business. Ta’dah! This 2 hour workshop covers when, where, what and how to use Pinterest and Instagram effectively for your business. We’ve had a few requests for training on the more visual social media platforms and so we’ve put a special training workshop together to cover them.
- What is Pinterest
- What is Instagram
- Why should they be used and who should use them – what platforms are most relevant for your business?
- How to set up and use Pinterest and Instagram for Business
- The importance of the right set up, visuals & photos
- Market research – know more about competitors
- Optimization, so others can find & engage with you easily
- Manage your corporate reputation
- Interactive demonstrations and tasks
- Delegates will have a better understanding of how to optimise their online activity and increase engagement.
- Gain valuable insight from your clients through active two way participation
- Influence your markets, demonstrate your knowledge & expertise
- Show professional worth, give visibility, accessibility & credibility
- Engage with a new audience by building a presence online
- Engage with new and existing customers, develop those relationships, increase sales
- Build trust, be open and transparent as a business
- Become more proactive in sourcing new business and building relationships with prospects and customers
- Presentations by the trainer
- Interactive tasks with worksheet to complete and take away
- Navigation of Pinterest and Instagram live within the session
- Wednesday 12th December (10:00am – 12:00pm)
Download the Open Workshops Programme
Download the Social Media Training Workshops Programme here:
£65 VAT per half day workshop (per delegate, per workshop).
Bookings are closed for this event.