Date(s) - 25/02/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Crowne Plaza Harrogate
Transform your business into a memorable, story-driven brand with social feeds full of strategic videos, photos and graphics to keep your business’s brand top-of-mind with your customers & potential new leads. Find out which content grabs attention and how to create compelling content that generates leads & sales.
This workshop is the perfect introduction to branding for business and explores the importance of social media branding, making everything work together online and offline!
This workshop contains slides directly from Facebook themselves, as Janet Bebb is one of only 25 Facebook Accredited #SheMeansBusiness Trainers. The workshop is aimed at businesses that are looking to discover the potential that brilliant branding & content can bring to the business.
- Create the right impression first time, every time
- Develop branded covers, profiles across all your social media pages
- Showcase branded content through social media, web & flyers
- Discover apps, tools & tricks to generate quality content on a budget
- Examples of brilliant content
- Practical tips for taking top quality photos and videos with your mobile phone
We will be completing a practical exercise on your mobile phone so come prepared to take photos and post online (if possible) within this workshop. There will also be plenty of time to chat about what will work for your business and network with others in the room over coffee.
- Classroom learning
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Local venue
- Employer’s premises
- Minimum number of delegates: 6
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
View the Eligibility Requirements here!