Date(s) - 23/03/2016
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Social Progress Ltd
Every business these days can benefit from social media. They just need to understand which platforms can work for their business & how to develop a social media strategy to make it all come together.
- Changes to marketing – inbound v outbound
- Why social media matters to your business
- How to find the right channels
- Building a social media strategy & objectives
- Resources, team working, links to website
- How to communicate online with customers
- Business development & benefits
- Leads/Sales generation
- Social media tools
- Building brand awareness & loyalty
- Exploring social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GooglePlus, Instagram, Pinterest & many more
- Understand today’s marketing techniques
- How social media will benefit your business
- How each social media channel functions
- Which channels will work for your business & why
- Having a clear focus and social media strategy to work through
- Social media tools to make it easier but still have personality
- A 5 step process to help define strategy and planning content
- Presentation by the trainer
- Practical & interactive live demonstrations
- Action plan to work through back in the workplace
- Wednesday 20th January 2016 (9:30am – 12:30pm)
- Tuesday 16th February 2016 (1:30pm – 4:30pm)
- Wednesday 23rd March 2016 (1:30pm – 4:30pm)
£65 per half day workshop (per delegate). Whether you’re looking to come to one or all of the workshops, you can pick ‘n’ mix to suit your requirements and budget.
Did you know that you may be eligible to come to the workshops for free? Actually, you might be able to get tailored social media training for free too! Ask Janet or Esther for more details and how to apply.
Drop us an email to email@example.com to book your place (please double-check dates and times).
Download the Full Programme of Social Media Training Workshops here: Workshop Schedule – Half Day Social Media Training Workshops 2016 – Full Programme – v1.2