Date(s) - 04/02/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Many businesses don’t use Facebook & Instagram Advertising to it’s full potential. This informative course on Facebook and Instagram advertising is suitable for new advertisers as well as those with some experience of the platform. It will enable you to feel confident with using more sophisticated ad targeting and creation techniques. Learn how to set up Facebook & Instagram ads that support your business goals and get the right messages in front of the right audience.
This workshop contains slides directly from Facebook themselves, as Janet Bebb is one of only 25 Facebook Accredited #SheMeansBusiness Trainers. The workshop is aimed at businesses that are looking to discover the potential that Facebook and Instagram can bring.
- Choosing clear objectives for your adverts
- Defining the right audiences
- How to create core, custom & lookalike audiences
- Know how to target by location, platform, and time of day
- Budgeting for adverts
- Choosing the best visual format
- Analysing and measuring your results
We will be demonstrating exactly how to use Facebook & Instagram advertising. There will also be plenty of time to chat about what will work for your business and network with others in the room over coffee.
- Classroom learning
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Local venue
- Employer’s premises
- Minimum number of delegates: 6
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
View the Eligibility Requirements here!